CHS LARSEN NEWS
- Published December 15, 2017CHS elects directors at 2017 CHS Annual Meeting
- Published December 14, 2017Stay Warm This Winter: Propane Tank Maintenance
- Published December 14, 2017The Importance of Drift Reduction Agents
- Published December 14, 2017Cenex® Winterized Premium Diesel Fuels
- Published December 14, 2017BASF declares Force Majeure for Vitamin A and E and several Carotenoids
- Published December 12, 2017Weekly Grain Update – December 12, 2017
- Published December 5, 2017New Application Requirements
- Published December 5, 2017Weekly Grain Update – December 5, 2017
- Published November 29, 2017Weekly Grain Update – November 29, 2017
- Published November 28, 2017Unconscious Bias and the Role of Women in Agribusinesses
For producers who wish to receive a grain settlement for the 2017 calendar year, their grain must be sold prior to 5 PM on Wed, Dec 27.
If grain is sold after this time, the settlement won’t occur until the first business day in 2018.