The crop input business is one built on relationships and trust. Our certified crop advisors work in partnership with some of Wisconsin’s best crop producers. Our professional consultants make recommendations that are specifically designed to help producers reach their individual goals.
This strong on-farm relationship includes an agronomy team that delivers and applies custom fertility and crop protection solutions. Those solutions are packaged with some of the best known brands in agriculture. From our CHS facilities we efficiently provide seed, crop protection and application services to northeast Wisconsin.
Any Label MSDS Information: Click Here
Agronomy Department Manager
CHS Larsen Agronomy News
- Published December 5, 2017New Application Requirements
- Published October 25, 2017Advantages to Fall Fertilizer
- Published October 4, 2017K is for Potassium, Why soil K levels need monitoring.
- Published September 11, 2017Justifying Variable Rate Cost
- Published June 28, 2017Improving Plant Nutrition: Understanding Nutrient Effectiveness
- Published June 27, 2017Center Valley Facility ResponsibleAg Certified
- Published May 10, 2017Hagie: Fungicide & Fertilizer in One Pass!
- Published May 1, 20172017 Alfalfa Considerations
- Published April 21, 2017Case Trident has Arrived
- Published March 23, 2017The 4 R’s For Nitrogen Management and Corn Production in Wisconsin