The crop input business is one built on relationships and trust. Our certified crop advisors work in partnership with some of Wisconsin’s best crop producers. Our professional consultants make recommendations that are specifically designed to help producers reach their individual goals.
This strong on-farm relationship includes an agronomy team that delivers and applies custom fertility and crop protection solutions. Those solutions are packaged with some of the best known brands in agriculture. From our CHS facilities we efficiently provide seed, crop protection and application services to northeast Wisconsin.
Any Label MSDS Information: Click Here
Agronomy Department Manager
Dicamba Applicator Training
Kimberly Registration Link
Plymouth Registration Link
CHS Larsen Agronomy News
- Published June 6, 2018Maximize Your Yield With Foliar Nutrition
- Published May 21, 20185 Considerations for Effectively Applying Herbicides
- Published February 20, 2018Spring is Right Around the Corner
- Published February 8, 2018Annual Seed Pick-Up Days
- Published February 5, 2018Dicamba Training
- Published December 14, 2017The Importance of Drift Reduction Agents
- Published December 5, 2017New Application Requirements
- Published October 25, 2017Advantages to Fall Fertilizer
- Published October 4, 2017K is for Potassium, Why soil K levels need monitoring.
- Published September 11, 2017Justifying Variable Rate Cost