CHS Larsen Cooperative will be offering graduating high school seniors and currently enrolled post high school education students a chance to apply for up to $20,000 in scholarships. In order to qualify for these scholarships the applicants must meet the following criteria.
We are Proud to support today’s youth on the journey to Success.
- The parents, parent, guardian, or individual applicant must be a patron (with a personal or business account number, cash account #000019 is not accepted) of CHS Larsen Cooperative. They must have purchased at least $3,000 worth of goods or services from CHS Larsen Cooperative from January 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016.
- Applicants must be furthering their education by attending a two-year agricultural short course program, technical school, a two-year school, or a four-year college.
- Applicants will be required to complete a scholarship application (and possibly an interview) provided by CHS Larsen Cooperative. This information will be evaluated by a scholarship committee which will consist of board members and patrons of CHS Larsen Cooperative.
- Scholarships will be paid as follows:
- Graduating high school seniors must complete their first year of education and provide the cooperative with proof that they compiled at least a “C” average in their course work. The scholarship will then be paid and must be used toward expenses incurred during their next year of post high school education.
- For those applicants already attending post high school classes, they must have completed at least one year and maintained a “C” average, and their scholarship will be paid and must be used toward expenses incurred during their next year of post high school education.
- Applicants are only eligible to receive one CHS Larsen Cooperative scholarship.
- The scholarship forms will be available at local high school guidance offices through out CHS Larsen Cooperative’s trade territory, CHS Larsen Cooperative’s main office at 1104 Mulligan Drive in New London, by calling 920-982-1111 or 1-800-924-6677, email at email@example.com, and selected CHS Larsen Cooperative locations
Click Below for the Local CHS Larsen Co-op Scholarship
The completed scholarship application must be returned to CHS Larsen Cooperative at P.O. Box 308 New London, WI 54961, or dropped off at the main office in New London, no later than March 15, 2017.
In addition to our local scholarship CHS Foundation offers $1,000 scholarships. Click the picture for more information.