Serving all your grain marketing needs
As a major buyer and trader of grains and oilseeds, CHS and CHS Larsen Cooperative move more than two billion bushels annually through its network of river, rail and export terminals. So when you work with your local cooperative, you’re tapping into a world of resources and a depth of grain marketing solutions.
We have built our reputation on a demonstrated commitment to producer profitability. We strive to make it as convenient as possible to market your grain, and we are committed to doing business with integrity and building long-term partnerships.
- Take advantage of online and mobile resources to check cash grain prices, make offers to sell grain, and have secure access to account information and reports.
- Choose from a variety of grain contracts and specialty grain contracts to meet your needs.
- Gain timely insights about local, regional and world markets from our grain specialists, who are connected to valuable information and perspectives through the CHS cooperative system.
- Consider working with CHS Hedging, a full-service commodity brokerage firm with expert consultants and risk management services.
- Earn patronage on every bushel of grain you sell to CHS.
Watch and Learn How our New RFID Technology works at our Readfield Grain Facility.
Grain Division Manager
CHS Larsen Grain News
- Published August 2, 2018Grain Update – August 2, 2018
- Published July 19, 2018Grain Update – July 19, 2018
- Published June 28, 2018Weekly Grain Update – June 28, 2018
- Published June 21, 2018Weekly Grain Update – June 21, 2018
- Published June 15, 2018Weekly Grain Update – June 15, 2018
- Published May 30, 2018Weekly Grain Update – May 30, 2018
- Published May 23, 2018Weekly Grain Update – May 23, 2018
- Published May 17, 2018Weekly Grain Update – May 17, 2018
- Published May 9, 2018Weekly Grain Update – May 9, 2018
- Published May 2, 2018Weekly Grain Update – May 2, 2018