Serving all your grain marketing needs
As a major buyer and trader of grains and oilseeds, CHS and CHS Larsen Cooperative move more than two billion bushels annually through its network of river, rail and export terminals. So when you work with your local cooperative, you’re tapping into a world of resources and a depth of grain marketing solutions.
We have built our reputation on a demonstrated commitment to producer profitability. We strive to make it as convenient as possible to market your grain, and we are committed to doing business with integrity and building long-term partnerships.
- Take advantage of online and mobile resources to check cash grain prices, make offers to sell grain, and have secure access to account information and reports.
- Choose from a variety of grain contracts and specialty grain contracts to meet your needs.
- Gain timely insights about local, regional and world markets from our grain specialists, who are connected to valuable information and perspectives through the CHS cooperative system.
- Consider working with CHS Hedging, a full-service commodity brokerage firm with expert consultants and risk management services.
- Earn patronage on every bushel of grain you sell to CHS.
Watch and Learn How our New RFID Technology works at our Readfield Grain Facility.
Grain Division Manager
CHS Larsen Grain News
- Published May 16, 2019Grain Update – May 15, 2019
- Published April 11, 2019Grain Update – April 11, 2019
- Published March 12, 2019Grain Update – March 2019
- Published February 27, 2019Average Price Program Enrollment Open
- Published February 13, 2019Grain Update – February 13, 2019
- Published January 16, 2019Getting More Out of the Market
- Published December 13, 2018Grain Update – December 13, 2018
- Published November 29, 2018Grain Update – November 29, 2018
- Published November 8, 2018Grain Update – November 8, 2018
- Published October 25, 2018Grain Update – October 25, 2018