Serving all your grain marketing needs
As a major buyer and trader of grains and oilseeds, CHS and CHS Larsen Cooperative move more than two billion bushels annually through its network of river, rail and export terminals. So when you work with your local cooperative, you’re tapping into a world of resources and a depth of grain marketing solutions.
We have built our reputation on a demonstrated commitment to producer profitability. We strive to make it as convenient as possible to market your grain, and we are committed to doing business with integrity and building long-term partnerships.
- Take advantage of online and mobile resources to check cash grain prices, make offers to sell grain, and have secure access to account information and reports.
- Choose from a variety of grain contracts and specialty grain contracts to meet your needs.
- Gain timely insights about local, regional and world markets from our grain specialists, who are connected to valuable information and perspectives through the CHS cooperative system.
- Consider working with CHS Hedging, a full-service commodity brokerage firm with expert consultants and risk management services.
- Earn patronage on every bushel of grain you sell to CHS.
Watch and Learn How our New RFID Technology works at our Readfield Grain Facility.
Grain Division Manager
CHS Larsen Grain News
- Published February 15, 2018Weekly Grain Update – February 15, 2018
- Published February 6, 2018Weekly Grain Update – February 6, 2018
- Published February 1, 2018Weekly Grain Update – February 1, 2018
- Published January 24, 2018Weekly Grain Update – January 24, 2018
- Published January 17, 2018Weekly Grain Update – January 17, 2018
- Published January 11, 2018Weekly Grain Update – January 11, 2018
- Published January 3, 2018Weekly Grain Update – January 3, 2018
- Published December 18, 2017Weekly Grain Update – December 18, 2017
- Published December 12, 2017Weekly Grain Update – December 12, 2017
- Published December 5, 2017Weekly Grain Update – December 5, 2017