Serving all your grain marketing needs
As a major buyer and trader of grains and oilseeds, CHS and CHS Larsen Cooperative move more than two billion bushels annually through its network of river, rail and export terminals. So when you work with your local cooperative, you’re tapping into a world of resources and a depth of grain marketing solutions.
We have built our reputation on a demonstrated commitment to producer profitability. We strive to make it as convenient as possible to market your grain, and we are committed to doing business with integrity and building long-term partnerships.
- Take advantage of online and mobile resources to check cash grain prices, make offers to sell grain, and have secure access to account information and reports.
- Choose from a variety of grain contracts and specialty grain contracts to meet your needs.
- Gain timely insights about local, regional and world markets from our grain specialists, who are connected to valuable information and perspectives through the CHS cooperative system.
- Consider working with CHS Hedging, a full-service commodity brokerage firm with expert consultants and risk management services.
- Earn patronage on every bushel of grain you sell to CHS.
Join us for our Second Round of Grain Marketing 101 Workshops
On August 15, 2017 – Click here for more details.
Watch and Learn How our New RFID Technology works at our Readfield Grain Facility.
Grain Division Manager
CHS Larsen Grain News
- Published October 18, 2017Enrollment open for CHS Pro Advantage contracts
- Published October 17, 2017Weekly Grain Update – October 17, 2017
- Published October 9, 2017Weekly Grain Update – October 9, 2017
- Published October 3, 2017Weekly Grain Update – October 3, 2017
- Published September 25, 2017Weekly Grain Update – September 25, 2017
- Published September 19, 2017Weekly Grain Update- September 19, 2017
- Published September 13, 2017September 17 USDA Comments
- Published September 12, 2017Weekly Grain Update- September 12, 2017
- Published September 5, 2017Weekly Grain Update- September 5, 2017
- Published August 28, 2017Weekly Grain Update – Aug 28, 2017