The crop input business is one built on relationships and trust. Our certified crop advisors work in partnership with some of Wisconsin’s best crop producers. Our professional consultants make recommendations that are specifically designed to help producers reach their individual goals.
This strong on-farm relationship includes an agronomy team that delivers and applies custom fertility and crop protection solutions. Those solutions are packaged with some of the best known brands in agriculture. From our CHS facilities we efficiently provide seed, crop protection and application services to northeast Wisconsin.
Any Label MSDS Information: Click Here
Agronomy Department Manager
CHS Larsen Agronomy News
- Published June 17, 2020Crop Report – June 17
- Published June 9, 2020Freeing phosphorus: New ways to add crop nutrient availability
- Published June 2, 2020Crop Progress Report – June 1st
- Published June 1, 2020Tough Weeds Got You Down?
- Published May 18, 2020Frosted Alfalfa?
- Published April 3, 2020CHS Larsen Cooperative Announces New Agronomy Location
- Published March 23, 2020CHS Larsen Co-op and Country Visions collaborate to offer precision planting products
- Published March 23, 2020Schedule Your Seed Pick-Up
- Published January 14, 2020Newest Addition to Agronomy Sales, Jacob
- Published December 30, 2019Utilizing the Entire Package