The crop input business is one built on relationships and trust. Our certified crop advisors work in partnership with some of Wisconsin’s best crop producers. Our professional consultants make recommendations that are specifically designed to help producers reach their individual goals.
This strong on-farm relationship includes an agronomy team that delivers and applies custom fertility and crop protection solutions. Those solutions are packaged with some of the best known brands in agriculture. From our CHS facilities we efficiently provide seed, crop protection and application services to northeast Wisconsin.
Any Label MSDS Information: Click Here
Agronomy Department Manager
CHS Larsen Agronomy News
- Published August 5, 2019Weed Control Systems
- Published June 17, 2019Can I Use Corn or Soybeans as a Cover Crop on Prevented Plant Acres?
- Published May 23, 2019Welcome our 2019 Agronomy Interns
- Published May 16, 2019Corn Insect Update 5/9/19
- Published February 25, 2019Starter Fertilizer Offers Dual Action Chemistries
- Published February 13, 2019Agellum™ Advantages in February
- Published November 29, 20186 After-Harvest Finance Questions to Answer
- Published October 9, 2018Fall Flooding Damage to Soybeans
- Published September 14, 2018Soil Sampling for Management Excellence
- Published August 1, 2018Save Input Costs