The crop input business is one built on relationships and trust. Our certified crop advisors work in partnership with some of Wisconsin’s best crop producers. Our professional consultants make recommendations that are specifically designed to help producers reach their individual goals.
This strong on-farm relationship includes an agronomy team that delivers and applies custom fertility and crop protection solutions. Those solutions are packaged with some of the best known brands in agriculture. From our CHS facilities we efficiently provide seed, crop protection and application services to northeast Wisconsin.
Any Label MSDS Information: Click Here
Agronomy Department Manager
CHS Larsen Agronomy News
- Published November 29, 20186 After-Harvest Finance Questions to Answer
- Published October 9, 2018Fall Flooding Damage to Soybeans
- Published September 14, 2018Soil Sampling for Management Excellence
- Published August 1, 2018Save Input Costs
- Published July 5, 2018Benefits of Post-Emergence Soil-Applied Herbicide
- Published July 2, 2018The difference between drift and volatilization
- Published June 20, 2018Nitrogen Stress and Rain
- Published June 6, 2018Maximize Your Yield With Foliar Nutrition
- Published May 21, 20185 Considerations for Effectively Applying Herbicides
- Published February 20, 2018Spring is Right Around the Corner