If you have an event or program that you are seeking support please read our DONATION POLICY and then if you feel your event fits well with our policy fill out the donation request below. Please allow 7-10 days before your event to receive a response in the mail/e-mail.
The CHS Larsen Co-op Community Donations program is used for funding requests of $25-$250 these requests are reviewed monthly. It was established as a way to provide project funding for agricultural groups, and patron support in community organizations.
Seeds for Stewardship
Seeds for Stewardship Application
The CHS Seeds for Stewardship program is jointly supported by CHS Larsen Co-op and CHS Inc. This program can provide funding of $2,000 – $10,000 for projects focused on supporting either rural youth leadership, agricultural safety, or rural vitality. The next application period opens May 1 through July 1, 2019. This is part of a two-part review process, both through CHS Larsen Co-op and CHS Inc.
Continuing Education Scholarships
Continuing Education Scholarships
Ensuring a strong future for agriculture is the primary goal of CHS Larsen Cooperative scholarships. CHS Larsen Cooperative will be offering graduating high school seniors and currently enrolled post high school education students a chance to apply for up to $20,000 in scholarships. In order to qualify for these scholarships the applicants must meet the following criteria.
We are Proud to support today’s youth on the journey to Success.
- The parents, parent, guardian, or individual applicant must be a patron (with a personal or business account number, cash account #000019 is not accepted) of CHS Larsen Cooperative. They must have purchased at least $3,000 worth of goods or services from CHS Larsen Cooperative from January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019.
- Applicants must be furthering their education by attending a two-year agricultural short course program, technical school, a two-year school, or a four-year college.
- Applicants will be required to complete a scholarship application (and possibly an interview) provided by CHS Larsen Cooperative. This information will be evaluated by a scholarship committee which will consist of board members and patrons of CHS Larsen Cooperative.
- Scholarships will be paid as follows:
- Graduating high school seniors must complete their first year of education and provide the cooperative with proof that they compiled at least a “C” average in their course work. The scholarship will then be paid and must be used toward expenses incurred during their next year of post high school education.
- For those applicants already attending post high school classes, they must have completed at least one year and maintained a “C” average, and their scholarship will be paid and must be used toward expenses incurred during their next year of post high school education.
- Applicants are only eligible to receive one CHS Larsen Cooperative scholarship.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, you will be asked to furnish a photograph of yourself for publication. High resolution digital photos will also be accepted.
- The scholarship forms will also be available at local high school guidance offices through out CHS Larsen Cooperative’s trade territory, CHS Larsen Cooperative’s main office at 1104 Mulligan Drive in New London, by calling 920-982-1111 or 1-800-924-6677, email at email@example.com, and selected CHS Larsen Cooperative locations
In-office application deadline for this program is March 13, 2020 at 5 pm.
Applicant selection will be based on academic achievement, leadership characteristics, community involvement, and their vision of the future of agriculture. Recipients are selected from the applying pool of applicants by the scholarship committee.
To apply, complete the scholarship application below and submit no later than March 13, 2020.
In addition to our local scholarship CHS Foundation offers $1,000 scholarships. Click here for more information.
Questions regarding the CHS Larsen Cooperative giving programs can be directed to Anne Moore via email or by calling 920-982-1111.