Quality feed Quality service Quality results
The most important aspect of our business is to offer our farmers a quality feed that will help move their business forward.
Our nutritionists specialize in:
- Dairy ration balancing utilizing (AMTS) amino acid balancer to create a quality feed for you
- Complete herd walk through/evaluation
- T.M.R. particle sizing
- Manure screenings
- Body condition scoring
- Locomotion scoring
- Benchmarking reports
- Bio-secure practices
- Forage analysis
- Doctoral outside support
- Independent nutritional service
- Quality nutritional recommendation
Most counties in east central Wisconsin covered. Call us today to see what we can do for you!
HACCP Certified & Safe Feed Safe Food Certified!
What does this mean for you? This confirms that our feed operations offer extremely efficient, high quality feed, effective inventory management, strict drug handling and documentation, incoming ingredient testing, and supplier verification. We are certified because we want to provide you with the best service possible to help your feed operation to be profitable with quality feed coming from our mill.
Bagged Feed Delivery Schedule Click Here
Weyauwega Feed Mill
849 Manor Drive
Weyauwega, WI 54983
CHS Larsen Feeds News
- Published April 9, 2019Don’t Skip the Weight on Silage Covers
- Published January 14, 2019Introducing Jenn Stowe
- Published August 27, 2018Make a Smooth Transition to New Corn Silage
- Published July 3, 2018Top 5 Tips for Managing Heat Stress in Cattle
- Published June 18, 2018Welcoming Jay Hoffman
- Published January 24, 2018Preserving High Quality Feed
- Published December 14, 2017BASF declares Force Majeure for Vitamin A and E and several Carotenoids
- Published October 26, 2017Troy Brown Joins Form-A-Feed as Forage Product Manager
- Published September 6, 2017Good management practices increase silage safety
- Published August 7, 2017Fine-tune your calf barn cleaning procedures