Serving all your grain marketing needs
As a major buyer and trader of grains and oilseeds, CHS and CHS Larsen Cooperative move more than two billion bushels annually through its network of river, rail and export terminals. So when you work with your local cooperative, you’re tapping into a world of resources and a depth of grain marketing solutions.
We have built our reputation on a demonstrated commitment to producer profitability. We strive to make it as convenient as possible to market your grain, and we are committed to doing business with integrity and building long-term partnerships.
- Take advantage of online and mobile resources to check cash grain prices, make offers to sell grain, and have secure access to account information and reports.
- Choose from a variety of grain contracts and specialty grain contracts to meet your needs.
- Gain timely insights about local, regional and world markets from our grain specialists, who are connected to valuable information and perspectives through the CHS cooperative system.
- Consider working with CHS Hedging, a full-service commodity brokerage firm with expert consultants and risk management services.
- Earn patronage on every bushel of grain you sell to CHS.
Watch and Learn How our New RFID Technology works at our Readfield Grain Facility.
CHS Larsen Grain News
- Published July 23, 2020CHS Larsen Co-op Harvest Safety Update
- Published June 30, 2020Grain Outlook Broadcast
- Published January 14, 2020Grain Department Welcomes, Jona
- Published October 10, 2019Grain Market Update – October 10
- Published September 18, 2019Grain Market Update – September 18
- Published September 5, 2019Grain Market Update – September 5
- Published August 7, 2019Grain Market Update – August 7
- Published July 24, 2019Grain Market Update – July 24
- Published July 10, 2019Grain Market Update – July 10
- Published June 19, 2019Grain Market Update – June 19